"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, June 05, 2002

I think i'm un-patriotic.
i think i was the worst psl, andrew. i broke rules, didn't bother to remember my psg's names or birthdays, didn't counsel them adequately, or even plan sessions properly. ah well.

I wrote (and by some odd coincidence) published writing
was it the eotw one?:) i was going to have it read after your untitled poem, but i forgot to bring the book. the ho couldn't stop grinning after she heard your name.

*Must be more sensitive to people's feelings. Will not refer to friends (or friends' blogs) as ditzy.
they'll understand you meant it in the nicest possible way if they really were friends, yknow:) i call juditz that without any malice.

i thought "dude, where's my car?" was funny, but i wouldn't be if i had bought tickets for it:) i'll catch the sequel on vcd, my degenerate friends have a knack for procuring those.

also, being the only female member on this blog, i feel it my duty to remind you of my worth. ;)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes