"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, June 09, 2002

Extract:

"anyway i just noticed the "clever" little bit of graphic editing on the rmun handbook. they put their hideous rj badge (which is, revolting as it is, the same motif used for ri - which i take in my foul mood as another sign of chauvinism) between the twin olive(?) leaf thingies that's usually around the globe that makes up the UN symbol. it wasn't even particularly well done. the rj badge is far more grainy than the leaves. hah! lousy HISSOC. "

Hey, I think I -did- that logo! *Grin* Well my graphics skills are not up to par, and my source material wasn't very high quality.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes