"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, June 09, 2002

Tim and I were looking at some journals and we came away rather disturbed, him a bit more than me.

Perhaps the "public expression of the New Independent Woman" is not what were were used to. Or rather, we don't think we were that, worldly, at that tender age (13-14).

From the same person who came up with the New Independent Woman thing: "my hypothesis is that putting people in single sex schools for an extended period of time turns them nuts. ". I concur, especially for GEPs. :)

Perhaps it's just internet literate, vocal geps? Maybe the internet lets them talk with like-minded people, which intensifies latent tendencies. And add to that the influence of their seniors. So each generation builds upon the last and becomes more and more angsty (It's more than that, but I lack a better word).

Tim thinks that it's going to collapse soon, and gives it a year and a half, but I'm not sure it will be that soon.

At least one of them was not in a dark brooding colour scheme!

Maybe my junior's insight sums it up best - "erm her blog is completely sex crazed

erm how did u get to know her?? she's nuts!" HAHA. [Disclaimer: I do not know this person]

Or, better yet, "pple are just reaching puberty earlier that's all... sec2 there were some of us who were kinda lidat liao wat"


Let's see who comes away offended :) Seeing as I did not refer to anyone in particular (then again, I don't even know them). Hmm.

On a lighter note,

"hahahaa... she looks pretty good for a gep u noe

i saw 2 fotos... both of the girls were pretty gd-looking wat..... so sad they're darn vulgar n polluted :p"
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes