"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, May 05, 2002

After 6 years in a Raffles School, I've finally gone to an ORA games day! As usual, for reasons unknown, I was terribly amused.

My amusement was increased by my finding, standing behind Shiming, none other than Yaodong! And with his hair intact. Isn't he in BMT already?

Jamin and Aravind were hanging around. I also bumped into 2 of my J4 RI GEP seniors. I brushed past them and realised that they looked familiar. For some reason, they were incredibly amused on finding out that I was at SMM.

The mannikin in the RGS museum wearing the RGS uniform looks terribly freaky without hair, but worse, the sleeves are not folded!

I left after barely an hour there, both because wandering around alone was too sad even for the likes of me, and the overpowering stench of smelly girls in the canteen!

[NB: In response to some comments posted-

mannikin

n 1: a woman who wears clothes to display fashions; "she was too fat to be a mannequin" [syn: mannequin, manikin, manakin, fashion model, model] 2: a life-size dummy used to display clothes [syn: mannequin, manikin, manakin, form]

Source: WordNet � 1.6, � 1997 Princeton University]
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes