"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, April 16, 2002

Yeh, I've a night off. Reached the SMM bus stop at 7:02 or 7:12 (I forget which) and reached home around 8. Which gives me 1hr 40 mins or so at home.

Didn't feel like a night on the town, so I went home. Like a few of the rest.

I'll save most stuff for the weekend post, but just one note:

We had our First Live Infusion today. Ugh. Not as bad as I thought it might be (both the pain and the response). Strangled cries, controlled writhing. The lot. One down, 9 to go. The rest were very nice, I got offered a Sarsaparilla sweet and a can of Coke.

Hope we get to go off earlier on the next night off!


Ever since I got posted to SMM, my mother's been trying to convince me to take Medicine. Bah.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes