"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, February 23, 2002

Less than 5 weeks to Passing Out!

All while Bunny Killer's having lots of fun in Melbourne. Ahh the Medicine course will start soon and the fun will begin. Then the A Level results will come and all the Singaporean students will screw the Australian Universities and leave (awww).

Kettle Chips may have fat, but they use Sunflower Oil, with 75% less Saturated Fat than Palm Olein (in which most potato chips available in Singapore and probably South East Asia and Australiasia are fried).

Ahh and I got my first mail about RGS Yearbooks.

"Uh...
i just would like to know when the year 2001 yearbook page would be complete...or are you even working on it? hehehh...and i would really,really appreciate it if you email me...thanks alot!"

Not a male name, so I reckon the poor girl's yearbook has been stolen by an ACS hotblood.


Something in my talk21.com mailbox from long ago:

Your eBay name [Ed: Agagooga] is the Giak word for hungry!

Well, so maybe I didn't make that word up after all... Words come from the strangest places in your memory :)


The TV in my parents' room broke down, so my father bought a new one. Unfortunately he succumbed to techno-lust and bought a LCD one. 15 inches, that is. I wonder how he's going to watch television on a 15 inch screen. A flatscreen CRT model was twice the size at half the price. Oh well.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes