"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, November 17, 2001

In NTUC Bukit Ho Swee today, I saw:

Gillette for Women
Venus
Stay Smoother Longer
Reveal The Goddess In You

This issue isn't a peeve of mine, but interestingly, they used a small (even by Asian standards) woman. Perhaps this means that advertising will no longer project an unrealistic image of humans!

At one point, I actually wanted to buy a shaver refill pack for 2 people who shall not be named, but it was too expensive at ~$7.

And as if semi-tasteless Christmas music (5 weeks from Christmas) was not bad enough, there was this crazy Hari Raya card. It cost $4.50, and kept playing the song 'Selamat Hari Raya', driving everyone crazy. It refused to stop, so I buried it under a stack of envelopes, and it was silenced. Apparently when the electrical contact breaks, it will sound.

My mother tried to get me to cut my hair again, so I walked back from the barber's where they dropped me. I think I will ask Killer how to grow long hair. Maybe she can give me her hair clips. Haha.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes