"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, November 22, 2001

The Bad joke award goes to Patch (P**** Andrew Tan C*** H****) for this:
Which is worse, ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?

FSOH!

And he also says, about Jade:
well it was still open about 2 days back.

Wah.

I'm thinking of shelling out (or getting my father to shell out) $800-$1200 for an upgrade to my 400Mhz thingies. It will apparently buy me nice stuff, like a 1.6Ghz Processor, 256MB SD-133 RAM, a SB Live! Value and a GeForce 2.

Problem is, I'll be enslaved at most 15 days after the upgrade, and assuming I don't get detention, I'll only be back during weekends.

The previously named one also recommended that I "wait 1 month after you go in, then. unless you plan to play like there's no tomorrow in the 15 days." because "i suggest you wait another month or so until the MPC of your abstinence is equal to the MPB of the geforce2. prices are falling for it."
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes