"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, October 29, 2001

I like dogs. Dogs are nice. Cats are evil. Cats are even more useless than dogs. Cats are not haram.

I like both. Animals can be quite interesting things. Well, except for goldfish (I don't see the point of them.) And cats are not haram apparently because they are so less involved with human lifestyle than dogs are, so no one bothered to make them haram. If they had, they'd probably be haram too.

Tapeworm is quite often used (so I've read) by models in the fashion industry (the haute couture, no less) as a means to keep fit easily. 1 tapeworm, and say good-bye to all your weight problems. See? Useful little things. *chuckles*

Interesting Link of the Post:
Recently found a quite interesting MMORPG. It's in a very early phase, but its artstyle and aesthetics I can't help but like. Anyway, as I said, its very early, and not much besides basic character classes has been implemented, but I feel it has great potential anyway.

Ragnarok Online
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes