When you can't live without bananas

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, May 23, 2024

Being mad about Taylor Swift / Treating her like a guy / Profile contest


Soyjak: "HaHaHa! You're so mad about Taylor Swift !!"
Normal person: "Actually I really don't care about what's going on with her"
Upset Soyjak: "NO NO NOOOO !!! I NEED YOU TO BE MAD !!"


"Just treat her like you would a guy, it's easy"
""BONJOUR NI**ER WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON ETHNIC BIOWEAPONS"

Similarly, feminists claim men should treat women like they'd treat Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. But good luck asking a woman if you can touch her muscles.


"I'm convinced that these women actually have a contest to see who can make their profile the most revolting and unappealing"

Kayla, 26
Looking for something long term, tired of men that don't know what they want . So if you aren't ready to settle keep swiping. Also yes I have three mixed children, that does not mean I prefer a black male. If your my age sorry I'd rather have your dad . Happy swiping"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes