"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, February 12, 2024

Why Men get Married

"Men attend to Women for two reasons, SEX, and LOVE, but in most cases, men do not marry for Sex or for Love, they marry for STABILITY.

Let me explain

```A man can Love you and not Marry you.
A man can have sex with you for years without marrying you.
But immediately he finds someone who brings stability in his life, he marries her.
 
What I mean by Stability is "Rest of Mind"
 
I have seen some men who made this statement "I love this lady but I don't think I can spend the rest of my life with her."```
 
Men are visionaries when they think about marriage, they do not think about wedding dresses, bridesmaids, anything that most of we Ladies thinks is fanciful.
 
They think whether this woman can build me a home,Can she take care of my kids and I,Can she give me rest of mind and build a future with me?.
 
Men don't like Ladies who gives them discomfort,
 
This is why a man can stay with a woman for years and meet another in a month, then get married to her.
It's the stability they want.
 
Sex is a pleasure, love is an affection, RESPECT is Stability.
 
Bless up"
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes