"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

My wife FINALLY agreed to a Star Wars role play in the bedroom...

[Nsfw] My wife FINALLY agreed to a Star Wars role play in the bedroom... : Jokes

"...The only catch was I had to be Obi Wan, because she always had a thing for Ewan McGregor.

"Of course!" I said, and got to work putting together the sexiest Obi Wan costume I could. I even managed to find Glow in the Dark condoms so I could impress her with my "lightsaber".

The night finally came. Dressed in my Jedi robe I slowly opened the bedroom door. The room was dark. I could only barely make out my wife's pale naked body, posed sensually on the bed.

I slowly remove my robe, revealing the faint blue glow of my 'lightsaber'

'Hello there,' I say, in my best sexy Obi Wan accent

'General Kenobi,' she replied, as four other 'Lightsabers' appeared behind her"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes