"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Building a Snowman

It had been snowing all night - So ......................:

8:00am I made a snowman.

8:10am A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15am So, I made a snow woman.

8:17am My feminist neighbour complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20am The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.

8:22am The transgender ma..wom...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.

8:25am The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28am I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31am The Muslim gent across the road demands the snow woman wear a burqa.

8:40am The Police arrive saying someone has been offended.

8:42am The feminist neighbour complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needs to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43am The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45am TV news crew from the ABC shows up. I am asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I reply, "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.

9:00am I'm on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10am I am asked if I have any accomplices. My children are taken by social services.

9:29am Far left protesters offended by everything are marching down the street demanding for me to be beheaded.

Moral: There is no moral to this story.

It's just the world in which we live today and it is going to get worse.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes