"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, September 24, 2012

u r wt u wr - 24th September 2012

"If it weren't for baseball, many kids wouldn't know what a millionaire looked like." - Phyllis Diller

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'You can't catch me'
- 'Kiss me. It's trendy'
- 'Cute'
- 'New Menico
US 27
There my they time
What's your name'
- 'a sparkling weekend is coming' (this was worn on a saturday so presumably it was not that weekend)
- 'My boyfriend is a tenant. Were-something-'
- 'Need a hug today'
- 'somewhere sometime it could happen. Love edc'
- 'I'm SMART. That is why I am still SINGLE'
- '*something* *pic if strawberry* it is juicy'
- 'Good cats make u :) naughty cats make u :* but i -something- them all'
- 'Sweet cherries' (7 year old girl)
- 'There's a wild thing inside us all' (Secondary school girl with mother)
- 'You don't forget me. That's why I like you'
- 'Vamp'
- 'coffee chocolate men. All better rich'
- 'Shrink to fit' (I could see her tummy)
- 'Like me to love St.'
- 'Always imitated never duplicated' (Why you would want to, I wouldn't know)
- 'You know you love me too'
- 'remember me'
- 'I haven't met a boy I couldn't beat'
- 'B.U.M college rule #237. Not remembering is the best part'\
- 'I'm not perfect but I'm limited edition' (rationed crap is still crap)
- 'remember me'
- 'nice' (Must've referred to her personality, I'm sure)
- 'Show off' (There wasn't much to show)
- 'player'
- 'more respect less attack'
- 'Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me' (She was maybe in her early 40s. She had quite a lot of pimple craters, had neither figure nor butt, and had early stage female pattern baldness)


Guys:

- 'mark ♥ erwin' (turns out his name was neither)
- 'remember when sex was safe and motorbikes were dangerous'
- 'Love to love' (these were inside a lipstick mark)
- 'Smile if you're gay'
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes