"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, May 25, 2012

Always Blame the Politicians


Calvin: When I grow up, I'm not going to read the newspaper and I'm not going to follow complex issues and I'm not going to vote. That way I can complain that the government doesn't represent me. Then, when everything goes down the tubes, I can say the system doesn't work and justify my further lack of participation.

Hobbes: An ingeniously self-fulfilling plan.

Calvin: It's a lot more fun to blame things than to fix them.

(C&H)

(Consider that the strip stopped in 1995 so this is at least 17 years old)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes