"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, January 15, 2012

u r wt u wr - 15th January 2012

u r wt u wr:

- 'Make love not babies'
- 'I ♥ nerds' (the boy beside her was quite so)
- '[Eye chart layout] -something - to kiss me. Salaud. Do u luv me?'
- 'I make bedtime fun'
- *picture of bicycle*
- 'Save a horse, ride a cowboy' (I doubt any would want her to ride him)
- 'Little Dracula -cartoon girl with fangs, horns and tail reading a book "how to bite"-'
- 'ravishing' (repeated many times)
- [Woman in her 40s] 'Status has changed to single'
- 'Your must have. Morgan de toi'
- 'Your dream'
- [Back] 'Heartbreaker Rome 71'
- 'Dropped your bikini? It happens. *picture of woman in water in distress* For secure swimming always ask for Mavi brand swimwear' (I had to ask her to let me read the last sentence)
- 'Not so innocent *pic of tweety*'
- 'You - me = sad'
- 'Be my superstar *cartoon representation of girl taking photo*'
- 'What's this funny feeling inside' (indigestion, maybe?)
- 'Smile please'
- 'Put on your gold lipstick kiss me'
- 'Make my day ♥'
- 'Lady' (maybe she was insecure, or didn't think people would know at first glance)
- 'I've been -good- really I -have-'
- 'I'm so very unhappy'
- 'Love. The only story -something- Flirt with Romeo -something-'
- 'I'm the bomb' (the words were in a bomb) (as usual this was false advertising)

After a certain length, fake eyelashes make you look like a mutant

Guys:

- 'Make love not babies'
- 'Boobies make me smile'
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes