"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, January 06, 2012

Spam jumps the shark

From: *.co.uk

Subject: Adorable (Gold/Black) Yorkshire-Terrier for Adoption!!! *Prefect New Year Present For You&Love Ones*‏

Message: Good Day

How are you with your family? Well I saw your email as a possible pet lover. I am looking for somebody to adopt my Yorkie puppies. The major reason I am giving them out for adoption is that I don't have much time to take good care of them. I was hoping to breed them, hence I have decided to give them out for adoption. I love them so much and I have actually put in so much to make them happy. I would need a pet lover with a good heart that would be able to afford vet-visits and dedications. They are AKC registered & CKC,Teacup. Home Raised, Vaccines & health Guarantee, with complete papers and up to date on all shots/worming. They are already potty trained with excellent temperament and also very good with children and other animals. If you are interested and willing to take good care of them! Please feel free to contact me at ***@gmail.com and i will email you their picture.

Please Email to: ***@gmail.com

Best regards'


You know spam has jumped the shark when you get spam about adopting puppies.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes