"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, July 15, 2010

My first breast enhancement spam

"Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long." - Ogden Nash

***

I'm so excited. After years of penis-enlargement spam emails, I've finally gotten my first breast enhancement spam (at least that I remember)! Woo hoo!


Subject: Natural Breast Enhance !!!

Message: Increment of bust size from 30A to 32B

Firmer and more toned breasts from 34B to 34C

Pinkish nipples and fairer breast skin

Menopausal customers experience more vaginal secretion

Lesser hot flushes and relief of menstrual symptoms

Achieve breast fullness

Smoother and tighter breast skin
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes