"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, April 16, 2010

A great example of Princess Syndrome

"Maturity is only a short break in adolescence." - Jules Feiffer

***

it's either you hate me TTM or you'll love me TTM- choose one!: MY PERFECT BOYFRIEND CRITERIA - do u have what it takes?

"5. must love me for who i am. i am loud, possessive, emotional and sassy.

8. must adore me like a princess, i wont say queen luh, cuz queen is my mother. lol.

9. always pretend i am right even when im wrong ( out of 100 times, i am always 99 times right, so do not argue with me unless u have ful confidence)

10. will always listen to my troubles eg; i broke my nail. i have bad hair day today...etc...

12. even when i remove all my make up also must tell me im cute and pretty, even though i am not.

20. never ever compare me with ur ex-gf.but if i ask u about ur ex gf, u will and u must tell me the absolute truth b4 i find out myself.

21. protect me at all times. even when im at fault u also must protect me.

22. 3 basic smses are a must ; when u wakeup, where u go, b4 u sleep."
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes