"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My dear Friend,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.My name is Usman Ibrahim I am a merchant of Saudi Arabia nationality but presently residing in london. Ihave been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live,according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my business.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the Oman, Algeria and Malaysia


IIRC, this is the first time I am getting a "I am dying. Please help me distribute my money to charity" from an avowed Muslim; the reference to "God" is usually to the Christian one.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes