"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Try to learn something about everything and everything about something." - Thomas H. Huxley

***

u r wt u wr Foreign Edition (Joga):

- 'Sweet heart. Honey bear. Love'
- 'I know... what boys like'
- '*Picture of pig dressed as gangster* Oink. Love pig or die' (worn by tudung girl)
- 'Warning. Private property. Please keep out unless you have big boobs' (This was worn by a vendor at Prambanan. She was about B+/C- so I guess that qualifies)
- 'Come to ME. I need you please'
- 'Make me smile :)' (The smiley was the right side up)
- [In KL LCCT] 'I love Jeans... She will give birth to a son, and you... Jesus loves you'
- 'Beauty's choice'
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes