"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, December 24, 2007

"As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it." - Dick Cavett

***

Hilarious site someone sent me last night (On finding it: "I have my sources. but suffice to say, by accident"):

SG Panties for sale!

"Panties from a Singaporean teenage schoolgirl!

Where the juice comes from

Pamela
Singapore

Hi, I am a 17 year old girl from Singapore selling my used underwear to all your pervs out there! :D I'm sorry but i don't do meet ups. All items bought will be placed in a ziplock bag to guarantee freshness and mailed out after payment is recieved.


Info
Each underwear: SGD$25 (washed)

If you want it worn & unwashed: + SGD$5 per panty

If you want me to masturbate on it: +SGD$10 per panty

2 pictures of me wearing it bottom down
(front & back): + SGD$10 per panty

Postage fee: SGD$1 per panty

Each bra: SGD$45

Picture of me wearing the bra: +SGD$5 per bra

Postage fee: SGD$1.50 per bra

All pictures will not include my face!

Send me an email at webmaster.sgp@gmail.com if you wish to purchase.


For extra services, send me an email and we will discuss.

Please don't ask me for a list of service that i provide. Just email me with the service that you wish to request.

And of course there is definitely no chance of me sending you nude pics of me.

And lastly, strictly no freelancing or meeting up."


Looks like it could be someone from my alma mater too. Hoho.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes