"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, November 18, 2007

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'Waiting for you *picture of dog from the back with a prominent anus*'
- 'Girls is sign of nature *picture of snail*' (???)
- 'Beauty versus brains. In anyways, I've got both'
- 'Be the prom queen'
- 'Shining seduction'
- 'Absofuckinglutely single!'
- 'So many boys. So little time.'
- 'Love means nothing to a tennis player' (Someone explained this to me)
- 'Who's him? He's just a friend'
- 'Dirty weekend'
- 'Sweet as maple syrup'
- 'You caught me at a bad time. [Back:] I'm awake.'
- 'I only fall in love with the best. Fox company.'
- 'Can you make my ♥ skip a beat?'
- 'I can't get dressed without my thumb drive'
- 'BOOB JOB' (Contributed)
- 'Sensibly stroke. The sooner the better' (Contributed, worn by a mum)
- 'Lovely clothes girls' (Contributed)


I realise that besides being deceptive, another reason no one should wear bras with firmly defined cups if they are unable to fill them is that it is very easy to zaogeng, since there will be space in between the cloth and the flesh.

NUS Alumna friend (in Week 12): "What happened to sluts of arts? Seemingly non existent now. [No more miniskirts] and no tubes no club dresser le. You guys lugi la"

I've been seeing fewer of these in the last 2 weeks in school, but outside the flow is as steady as ever. People are either conservative around this time or the people who wear such things aren't in school.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes