"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, August 26, 2007

"The prime purpose of eloquence is to keep other people from talking." - Louis Vermeil

***

u r wt u wr

- 'Looking for the best one?' (Dup, but this girl was like 14)
- 'Hand over the 'lollipop' and nobody gets hurt' (I'd have ignored this but the inverted commas around 'lollipop' are suspicious)
- 'Santa's vixen. [Back] Better watch out'
- 'Supermodel here'
- '69' (this was on the back, I didn't see the front)
- 'Men are like commercials. You can't believe a word they say.' (they need to make one about women)
- 'If only guys are as nice as chocolate'
- 'Hugs for sale'
- 'Dirty weekend'
- 'Trainee pole dancer'
- 'Everyone loves girls who love boys who love girls who love girls' (This was so long and in such small font that the girl noticed me looking)
- 'Modest is hottest'
- 'Pickles are cucumbers soaked in evil' (I've given up trying to figure these things, I just record them)
- 'I don't wanna talk to my pillow anymore'
- 'Wanna piece of me? *picture of cake*'
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes