"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, April 16, 2007

"When I came back to Dublin I was courtmartialed in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence." - Brendan Behan

***

This person didn't leave a forwarding address:

"wow.. nice calculations on the minister pay rise.. can quote on my blog? ur from usp rite? wondering if u heard this latest scandal... a girl from your fac studying life science wif nude pics taken by her bf... i heard about it from a friend maybe you know something about it?"

Yes, you can quote it (though I didn't write it). No, I don't know anything about it (Does anyone? One person said he'd heard about something like that, but he declined to elaborate).

[Part 2, still sans forwarding address:

"yea my friend heard the guy talking about the fotos. the girl's graduating i
think maybe it was a gift hahah. maybe one of ur readers seen the fotos"]

[Addendum:

Someone: watscandal
i'm studying life science and i'm from your fac!!!!!!!!

quick tell me!
does the girl look remotely like me?

Me: I don't know leh
no idea

why, your bf took pics of you ah

Someone: wah rao
sounds scary

not that i know of
but life science usp girl


Someone else: your such a gossipmonger its not even funny.
but when you find out abt the scandal, tell me k
im trying to recall who i know frm usp lifesciences.]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes