"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

"Defining and analyzing humor is a pastime of humorless people." - Robert Benchley

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'Looking for the best one?'
- 'I'll put you under my spell'
- 'Life is better blonde' (the girl was not blonde)
- 'Miss Mistletoe'
- 'Delicious SUGAR DADDY milk caramel pop'
- 'These are all my access pages' (I assume this is a geek joke)
- '*Picture of an apple* Temptation'
- 'Meat is murder. Tasty, tasty murder.'
- 'Friends don't let friends talk to ugly guys'
- 'Kiss my boo boo *picture of boo boo from Yogi Bear*'
- 'Babe'
- 'This is your lucky day because I just happen to be single'
- 'I need a stiff one' (The contributor of this adds: 'I couldn't figure out if she wanted a drink or someone without erectile dysfunction, or whether she was a necrophiliac')
- 'Mind your own business and don't look at my T-shirt' (contributed)

Guys':
- 'Mr Pecker's rooster farm. ''We have the biggest cocks in town'''
- 'KNNBCCB' (I didn't know they made shirts like this)
- 'Nice assets *picture of 2 hands grabbing*'
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes