"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I had an early dinner at Botak Jones Clementi today with Jiannie and had the fish burger.

They barely gave me enough tartar sauce for one piece of fish (there were two), but when I asked for more tartar sauce, I was told it'd cost 50 cents.

Wth.

[Addendum: A reply I got this morning (ie very quickly):

Hello Gabriel,

Hey, really sorry about the misunderstanding on the tartar sauce. As we make our own tartar sauce and the ingredients we use are top quality, we have always charged when customers ask for extra to cover our costs as the pricing of the fish and chips is very tight, just like all of our menu. Unfortunately, sometimes we screw up, like now, and maybe don't put quite enough on the plate the first time around.

Again, my sincere apologies.]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes