"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

"All the world's a cage." - Jeanne Phillips

***

Someone: eh your friend wants you to pimp her ah? hook me up leh

Me: she wants nice guy
you not nice

Someone: lanjiao lar. simply because i'm a bastard to you doesn't mean i'm a bastard to girls.

Someone else: eh
hook up

Me: you want ah
hahaha

Someone else: yah yah
hahaha
god i am desperate

Me: if you hook up must give me angbao ah

Someone else: ok


Someone: actually christian morality, sans God and Jesus, is not bad.

Me: wth
what's left

Someone: hahaha
things like thou shalt not kill
yeah turning cheeks and the like

-shrug-

and such wonderful maxims as destroying your enemies by loving them

shit it gets very buddhist

hmmmm so yeah.
ohwell.

oh and not judging people
beautiful.

Me: very good.
try constructing a non-theistic system based on those principles :P

Someone: you see
the moralism is appealing
the theism is sustaining


Me: haha
I may be all theory no practice
but I have 1 or 2 tricks

MFTTW: hahahhaha
so its' the one eyed guy leading the blind

Me: better than the blind leading the blind :P

MFTTW: i think your one eye got glaucoma too.
he said "That is so gay"
"i need more professional underhand methods"

...

Me: what's wrong with "gay" haha

MFTTW: i think *** is of the generation that uses 'gay' to describe many things.

Me: *** would complain it stigmatises gays blah blah

MFTTW: that's cos it's ***. he'd take offense at a garbage bin that's shaped wrongly.

my gain crashed
i think i typed too quickly


Liquid Nitrogen: there's people wearing strapless things to school and pulling 'em up every other minute...people flashing underwear both top and bottom...and leggings were made just for SACSALS. heh that abbreviation aptly sums up the kind of people i've been fed up with for years, even before the anorexic part became widespread: the whole incomprehensible private language and impenetrable cliqueish attitude

Me: Wth. I need to improve my observational skills.

I've seen so many girls in leggings that nowadays certain types of dresses look naked to me sans leggings.


Someone: What I don't like about Ribena is how they keep marketing it to kids
it makes me annoyed

I went to the local grocery store a few weeks back to buy Ribena
and every bottle was packaged with an ugly Ribena melamine plate

I was like, wtf
I'm not 5 years old :(

Me: think of how I feel when watching Power Rangers!

Someone: Dude. You do not deserve any credibility for watching Power Rangers. Not even if you were 5 years old.

Me: gah


Someone else: i'm still taking the line of no girlfriends until i'm ready to quit [cheerleading]
which i'm not..

Me: orh
yah you get to grope enough girls already


My Facebook Fiance: oh well you just love to have fun with fundies
FUNdies
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes