"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, January 08, 2007

Probably either today (8th January) or next Monday (15th January), I will be on Girls Out Loud (Channel 5, 10 pm) assessing the claims of a bomoh, a witch and a wizard, in the episode on the supernatural.

Sgbox1988 hasn't uploaded last week's episode yet (episode 5), so I don't now if the next 2 will be on YouTube.

After the episode, I will of course review their editing and comment on that section as a whole.

Addendum: From the pre-show teaser, it doesn't look like I'm on this week, so it's probably next Monday (unless my inside info is wrong). (from the trailer).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes