"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, January 08, 2007



Wo-hen's Fast Cars

"Since I have many vehicles to choose from, it is sometimes hard to decide which one to take on a date. This is a videoclip of some of my fast cars. I couldn't decide which car to bring, so I brought all three. My sexy friends drove the Civic and Integra as I drove the SLK.

Since I am spontaneous, my date was very excited when I showed up with all three cars. I could hear her heart pounding as I slickly got out of the SLK, walked up her, gently put my hands around her waist and asked her, "Which one would you like to ride in?" I swept her off her feet. I am every woman's knight in shining armor.

NOTE: This video was made before I started modifying my Civic and Integra."


I found the following on YouTube, labelled as "Asian Prince Dance - Lost footage of the Asian Prince dancing and singing", but it looks very dubious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes