"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, November 24, 2006

My desktop wallpaer had Borat in "swimming trunks" with 4 women in bikinis, and someone thought it was Wo-hen. Wth?!

I don't know why people liked the waffles at the Arts Canteen so much. They're limp, soggy and have little filling/spread. Outside waffles are crispier and have a more fragrant base; I was eating a proper waffle from Bukit Merah, and it was so much better - one side was crispy and the other soft, the body was fragrant and there was adequate filling. Of course, nothing beats a Belgian waffle with Chantilly.

In the last days of the Arts canteen, there were people going around taking pictures with proper cameras. For some reason, most of them were PRCs.

I had the "famous" murtabak at the Arts canteen on its last day, and I bit into a piece of ginger they'd left inside. Wth?! I hope they weren't normally so slack in food preparation.

As of this year, the worst canteen without a doubt is Law. But then they can walk (hah!) or drive out, so it's okay.

I observed that during one lecture, over a course of two weeks, one guy was watching another lecture on webcast. I thought only girls were able to multi-task so well, but then I saw earphones in both his ears, and noticed that before one lecture he was stroking a girl beside him. Ah, the lengths people go to.

I went to see one professor and he had a heater in his office! This was because he was unable to control the thermostat due to central air-conditioning. I asked where he found it and he said he couldn't find it here, but had to buy it in Europe.

There was a girl sitting behind me in a Lecture Theatre and she was blowing her nose for what must've been 30 seconds straight. She took so long because she was blowing softly. It was damn irritating - just blow hard and get it out already!

One open book exam suddenly became closed book. Wth?! At first I thought I had been hallucinating at the start of the semester, but others confirmed that it'd been open book at first. Ah well - NUS.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes