"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I am currently in a Starbucks near a conglomeration of factory outlets near Lancaster, Pennsylvania (Pennsylvania Dutch country - home of the Amish) now. My brother in law claimed that there was free WiFi here, but of course it needs to be paid for. Luckily, I found a coupon for a free 24 hour daypass so I can clear some things while my brother in law looks for my sister in the maze of factory outlets.

Me having my usual luck, my Canon Powershot A70, already slightly wonky before the flight though working acceptably with some patience and jiggling on my part, refused to function properly when I tried it after touchdown, being capable only of producing purple-tinged and fuzzy-static bordered shots. My brother in law offered to buy me a new camera, but I felt there was no point, since if I get a new camera, I want to look at reviews first. Furthermore, the warranty will be valid only in America. He has a Digital SLR of his own, but refuses to let me touch it, so on the occasions when we will be separated (Washington DC, Boston), I will have no photographic record of my travels.


Seems my pimping has paid off. 'isdagent' asked to join Young Republic for the following reason:

"I am an operative from G1 Army, MINDEF, interested in finding out about
the attitudes of the young Singaporeans towards National Service"

Uhh right.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes