"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, May 27, 2005

How does one get Agagooga-ed when Agagooga isn't around? Hmm.

Happiness is a large Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Therapy Milkshake.

***

I'm now at Prime Outlets at Lee, Massachussetts now. The plan was to drop my sister and I off while my brother in law went to the Basketball Hall of Fame at Springfield, Mass. However, we found that the two places were too far apart, so he decided not to visit the Hall of Fame. So what we are doing here now, I do not know - it is the third shopping trip (and second outlet trip) we've had in 6 days. ... women.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes