"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

The (sic) "legendary" gabriel seah spent his birthday hanging out at my place while we played with my PS2!! And we battled side by side (notionally) at Samurai Warriors!

I'm never going to wash my sofa again!!! *gushes over and swoons*

Incidentally, someone in the "I-never-thought-they-would-read-Balderdash" category actually asked me, totally out of nowhere "Do you contribute to Gabriel Seah's blog?". I am exalted just by being Associated with you:)

You should be my idol instead.

Can I have your love child? (I'll surgically implant a uterus if that's what it takes)

I should change my handle to "Gabriel's Biggest Groupie".
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes