"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, January 24, 2004

Quote of the Day:

"Nunquam ubi sub ubi!"




create your own visited country map
or write about it on the open travel guide

Aiyah, very pathetic. Anyway this thing is misleading. If I just put a foot in each country for one second, the whole map would be red.



Which Evil Villain Bad Habit are you?

Very accurate quiz.


I got this Canon S200SPx Bubble Jet Printer for $88 at Carrefour today, which is a great price for such a small printer (or maybe I'm just out of touch with the tech market). But it didn't come with a USB cable. Argh!

And this brings the number of USB peripherals I have to. One cable modem, one scanner, one MP3 player (currently down), one digital camera, one printer (What's wrong with LPT1?!) and one external cd-rw drive. All sharing 2 ports. Yeh.

I'd get a USB hub, but I remember what happened the last time I tried using one. *shudder*


140 days (20 weeks) to ORD!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes