"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

I suppose when it comes to Shawn Ban, people are divided into one of two categories - one group thinks he rocks, and another thinks he sucks. I am pretty thick skinned, so I daresay I am able to enjoy his flair (sans any sports commentary) most of the time, even when I am the target of his acerbic pen (or keyboard).

Now, in his latest entertaining stunt, he has been telling the whole world that Melvin Tay is going with Suzanne Wong. This has prompted a letter of protest from the aforementioned, who has requested that it be sent to "many many people", which is why I will reproduce it below:

"Dear Friend,

My Name is Melvin Tay. I Know you may have heard some Nasty rumours about me perpetuated by a Boy named Shawn Ban, like I Love Soozie, but it isn't true. The rumours all started here http://www.eatmejusteatme.50g.com/131.htm - Last Paragraph
The next time somebody tells u something silly, go and find out the truth for yourself. Please send this message to many many people. May peace be with you."

I am just felled with laughter.


On a more serious note he, who scolded me for my interest in a certain unfortunate tragedy, has written many paragraphs coldly analysing it. How ironic.


Boy am I lucky I signed up for Pyxz when it was still free. It's gone from being free to costing $5 for a lifetime subscription to - now - $5 a month and $45 yearly.

Wah.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes