"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, July 05, 2003

Look what got Screwed Up Girl 44 mails and 345 page views in one day!

I can't believe she actually went to do this. Must be the stress of Common Tests.

The fanmail is damn funny:

"you looks sexy and gergeous..nice photo there"

"n u look lovely too...maybe someday i will see ur lovely face in some magz"

"You are the one look so cute & pretty !!!"

"Hi..How\'s ur life over there?Do you enjoy ur life now?If no..let\'s enjoy wif me together.Life is so short.We need to know how to enjoy our life when we still young.Let\'s start know me from today k.Hope to hear from u soon..See you !!"

"you sound great to be with can i date you out and spend some quality time with you ? maybe have a drink and have some fun? give me your number i will call you"

"Hi, u like singing ??? mmm... U look so cute."

"One thing I have to say is that you look great."

"Phewittt..! Hello Ariella ....U r most beautiful & sweetest when u smile... Hello my gracious beautiful friend... Ariella Please do take a few minuets of your time to read on okay... Please I beg you my friend.. TQ... I would really like to be your friend... To be honest with you... I am seriously & sincerely attracted to you... you are a very very Beautiful & Gourgeous young lady...your lovely sweet smiles & your eyes look cool ... I mean you are very beautiful ...Very beautiful indeed... You really caught my eyes & triggered my instinct to make a move to try to approach you... May be I am not \"Attractive\" enough to become a friend to such a beautiful girl like you...? Or may be I am not up to your standards I guess... Mum always says if you don\'t try... you will never know if you will make it right...? I know that it is sometimes a waste of time or useless to \"layan\" us guys... most girls will assume or think that guys are trying to take advantage of girls... vulnerable as we are, human being like us are trying to protect our own interest in life... who doesn\'t right...? But please do have faith in me... Really hope that I can have your PHONE NUMBER coz I personally will prefer to chat on the phone sometimes... I do know that I am very much still a stranger to you; that giving me your phone number ill be a risk that you might not want to gamble upon... But do have faith in me cause I am not those crazy guys giving missed called & prank calls... Do wish you have faith in me & trust me that I do not have any bad intention on you ... It is really hard to convince you but I hope you will trust me as I am sincere & honest.."

"So, how about u? how r u? May i know more about u? and one question, frankly, are u attached at the moment?:p"

"Would you like to meet SOMEONE ? Someone who care Someone who listen.. Someone who is kind Someone who is gentle Someone who jokes a lot Someone who is romantic Someone who make you smile Someone who make you laugh
Someone who lend you a shoulder to cry on.. Someone who know how to make you feel good Someone who is there when you needed him most If you want to befriend SOMEONE do reply this email…. "

"I started an appreciation for fine art especially those from the early Impressionist period ie Monet, Renoir, Degas and Seurat. I wish one day I could be rich enough to own a genuine masterpiece. " - I think this one is promising :)

"Very nice introduction you have there. As much as I was dazed by your beauty, I was more intrigued by your command of the language and how you project yourself to others. I think you should be a highly intellectual person bubbling with lots of energy to surge forward in life."

"yup...u sound like the typical singaporean bitch. hope you grow up soon to realize that." - Wah. So much for dating via that site.

I wonder where they get these people from. She must be very flattered. Wonder what will happen if her "better" juniors go post their profiles and photos there.

And I wonder what will happen if I set up a profile and put Asian Prince's face there :)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes