"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

He Who Must Not Be Named is really insufferable.

Not content with the various little niggly ways in which he spreads Death, Famine, Plague and Prestilence throughout the world, he has this annoying habit of seeking to ruin people's enjoyment of various things that they have not yet seen. Case in point: Star Wars 2, Harry Potter 5.

Now, I am by no measure a rabid fan of either of these over hyped series, but at the time at which he spoilt them for me, I was planning to getting down to watching/reading them.

I am sorely tempted, at this juncture, to block him, to prevent further aggravation as well as pictures of nude sumo wrestlers, but he does provide some small measure of amusement on lonely winter nights when the coals in the fireplace have gone out. I was also tempted to reveal - horror - his name, so his adoring fans can go adore, stalk and lynch him, but I decided, at this juncture, that it wasn't quite the time to do so.

Anyhow, the castigation and ostracism that he has enjoyed, is enjoying and will be enjoying in the Past, Present and Future, are sufficient punishment for him - though I suspect that, like a true-blue masochist, he revels in flagellation, and especially in griping about his sad tales of how he is despised.


For those who are eager to find out how lucky they are not to be bothered by said person, a transcript (of sort) follows below (highlight the text to read it):

mindgame: have you read order of the phoenix?

kimberly: no
should I?

mindgame: i have

kimberly: how?
no don't spoil

mindgame: during my sojourn in singapore, i had some spare time

kimberly: in that 'spare' time you finished all of it?

mindgame: so i guess you don't want me to tell you that ron weasley dies:)
i read fast.
and borders has comfortable seats

kimberly: i hate you
anyway that's a rumour that was quenched by a friend
her friends flipped to the end and found that he was still talking

mindgame: oh fine, fine.
it was mcgonagall.

kimberly: whatever
for all I know it could have been draco
aww. no more slash stories

kimberly: anyway I'm not a rabid fan
and anyhow, you wonder why people dislike you?
hmmph

mindgame: hahah
okay. seriously it was sirius black. he got nailed by the Death Eaters at the climax when the prophecy about Voldemort being Harry Potter's uncle was revealed.
bwahahahaaha
i have been enjoying myself telling rabid fans at my office who died

kimberly: I should put you on ignore or something
anyhow I won't let you spoil what's left of my day
hmmph

mindgame: bwahhahaha
once again, darkness has prevailed over light

kimberly: I know what I will do
I will shame you publicly

mindgame: *shrugs*
slander me on your website, if you will
it doesn't change the fact that aunt petunia is actually a witch in denial

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes