"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, April 27, 2003

"Good Bye Ladies...

Sorry Ladies, I'm now taken by the most beautiful princess in the world. She is so hot, that she is even hotter than I am. I think that is good in a relationship. The girl should be the prettier one, or else she'll feel insecure. I'm usually the prettier one. It's been a long and hard search, but this prince is now taken.

asianprince213@yahoo.com

Does anyone want the pictures and html code to my sexy site? Just e-mail me.

My online diary

Be sure to check out Il Superficiale, they are hosting my old site!

Also, check out www.thenoel.org, they too are hosting my old site!"

Noooooooooooo! I want Tuan Anh updates...

Laudatory review: "Hello Ladies... (The Asian Prince)

He's a musical genius in search of a Princess to take to the backseat of his heavily modified van. He's an excellent lover, likes to live dangerously, has a lot of money, and is generally regarded as a bad ass. He can also vibrate his hand (listen to the recording if you doubt me).

I think this site is fake; the main page says the guy's name is Wo-Hen Nankan, which sounds like "I am very ugly" in Chinese. After a little research, I found that the pictures are of a Vietnamese singer called Tuan Anh."
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes