"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, February 13, 2003

93.3 FM keeps playing a desecrated Chinese version of "On My Own". Ack. At least it's not as bad as the Chinese version of the Ketchup Song...


Learning from the Europeans, the folks at Channel 5 have started their version of Interactive TV. During American Idol, there was this service by which you could SMS them messages about the show and it'd appear at the bottom of the screen... Except that most people were sending Valentine's Day greetings. I was reading them rather indulgently on TV Mobile on the 65, and would've sent something about Wo-Hen Nankan, like "Tuan Anh rulez!!!" but by the time I composed a message, I'd reached my stop.

I had the misfortune of standing behind 3 SRJC girls on the MRT today. They smelt worse than the PJ girls of yesteryear, and to make matters worse, their inane and senseless giggling and nothing in particular (a gender defect, I maintain) would've put Zixuan to shame.

Melvin somehow got Dengue Fever - must be an allergic reaction to 1SIR - so some of us went to visit him. He was a little weak, but still robust enough to unleash his usual double entendres. Meanwhile 'Chew' was feeling touchy, exploding at the mention of the word "Valentine's" or the sight of flowers and chocolates. Well, Andrew and I don't have dates either, so. :)


Quotes:

[To me] Why're you folding your sleeves? You're an RGS girl?

Can I touch your belly? Yeh... Now I've good luck

I think we should compose our own song. Call it the haram song.

[On a man in a bathroom] There's a man in there. He's washing his cock. [To his mother: There's a man in there. He's rather long.]


And more praise, this time from Gail:

"i always suspected you were insane but i just found the proof in balderdash. which reads a bit like an incoherent mindmap. the kind you might get if you gave the brain (of pinky etc fame) a lobotomy.

why would *anyone* be boh liao enough to scan in a few years' worth in rg yearbooks? (and incidentally... do you have the air rifle one for 1999/8? :))"

I identify more with Asian Prince, than Pinky, really :)


Benjy sent me this Psychic Mind Reader. Can you figure out how it works? :)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes