"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, April 03, 2002

Yeh, I've enabled Caller ID on my mobile so I -know- when people call. Expensive, though, $5/month.

Haha:

"flesh parade is DANCE rite?
their shorts are REALLY short...
practically indecent.

ughz
you can practically see half the bum.

I like their legs tho..
haha...

when's dance night?
I wanna join!!!"

Watching Passio Domini Nostri Jesu Christi secundum Evangelistam Matthaeum, in other words, St Matthew's Passion now. Mmm. One female soloist looks rather constipated.

"The St Matthew Passion, acknowledged to be the culmination of Bach's writing for the Church, was first performed at St Thomas's, Leipzig, on Good Friday (15 April) 1729. It is a massive enterprise and employs six soloists and double chorus. Technically, emotionally and devotionally it is the greatest work of its kind ever written, a deeply moving combination of joy and grief which attains the utmost heights of expressiveness."


I'm currently trying to dissuade, rather unsuccessfully I might add, 2 J1 friends from joining the evilest of the cults in RJC, the Council! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes