"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, April 04, 2002

Ooo, Alvin Tan linked to me, and my trusty referrer tracking counter picked it up.

Following the links from there, I got into another whole host of angsty sites (ohhh boy).

But there's some interesting and potentially compromising stuff out there. Like this.

"Did you guys ever notice how disgustingly despo sec 1s tend to be? I hope I wasn't like that last year... wait I wasn't like that last year. Sec 1s... *sigh* seriously deprived of guys... and they rant on and on about the opposite gender, making them so obviously despo. I kant stand guys except for maybe some. I seriously don't understand what's those sec 1's problem leh... they like call each other up to see whether guys are shuai or not, when its so obvious there's no shuai guy from RI. Okay. not that it really matters whether guys are shuai or not, but that was the main topic of their conversation you see.. shallowness.The ri guys on the other hand, are mostly pissing. There was this ri sec one as well who was pleased to see more sec 1s of the other kind... and plus they keep babbling on about each other. RI guys? I dunno. They leave the buaya/nerd impression. They go around making so much noise trying to attract some attention.. The VS ppl are lyke obviously so much better den them..."

HAHAHAHA.


Naxos has samples of seemingly all their catalogue online. Whee. Now I can listen to the jewels in Naxos Historical like 1930 recordings. Or undated Casals. Or Fischer's honky tonk piano, played extremely quickly (at least on the one track I heard). Of course there's the weird stuff, like The Complete National Anthems of the World. And I've found out that there are Teacher's Choirs. Perhaps the most shocking of all was the discovery that Prokofiev's Peter and the Wolf (together with Poulenc's The Story of Babar, the Little Elephant and Britten's Young Person's Guide to the Orchestra) is available in both Mandarin and Cantonese.

"Lousy recording quality" - My brother in law. (...)


Snippet of an ICQ dialogue with Myo Li:

Me: all who pass out go on (forced) leave. mon-fri
She: pass out? as in faint?

Doh.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes