"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, September 20, 2001

I got zapped by the Ice Cream Freezer at Cold Storage Great World City. It was the worst zap I've ever had.

While there, I also saw this lady with a veil. However, the upper part of her chest was visible. Makes you wonder what's the point.

"Those are AC girls, mind you" - Melvin on Tuesday explaining the results of his survey - only 1-2 of 10-12 of his female friends do not engage in the works.

I realised today that Intellectual Property fits the definition of "Public Good". Tis non-excludable (with the efforts of crack rings and the proliferation of mp3s) and non-rivalrous.

There's a German Supermarket along Bukit Timah near Coronation Plaza (imaginatively named 'German Marketplace') where my sister gets Quark and other stuff. I was browsing and they sell the weirdest stuff. German Nutella (I wonder if it's different from that made in Australia), German detergent, German Nivea shampoo (which looks like the sort sold here), German window spray, German tampons (OB and Spar) and German kinder eggs (which also look like those sold here). They had this interesting looking sparkling water maker - add water and out comes your soda water. Didn't have time to see it in operation, though.

And apparently Nanyang Primary is relaxing its hair standards. I saw many of them today with unbelievably long hair (not tie-able length, though). My sister alleges that in NYPS, those with curly hair must straighten.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes