"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, August 21, 2001

:: thoughts
Welcome aboard, poster #3. Muhahahha. And no, I don't think that I'm taught by Aaron Loh, why? Who's Aaron Loh?
I agree with the jumble sale being unethical though. Its kinda crummy to lose something only to see it being sold by the councillors one year later. Still... can we say "Good Bargains"?

:: random musings
Just thought that since I was on audio, I'd keep on track. Heres a link to one of the best mp3 encoders out there:
LAME - Lame Ain't An Mp3 Encoder

It can be a little hard to use, especially if you don't like the command line, but its by far one of the fastest and most accurate encoders out there. The command line problem can be fixed by downloading a front-end for LAME, such as Razorlame, or by using a cd-ripping software such as EAC that supports LAME as an external compressor.

On a side note... does anyone else play Phantasy Star Online besides me and another friend I know? Well... version 2 is going to be released on September 11th. Its probably old news to any PSO player, but Yay! I can't wait... if only our prelims are not around that time... but one can't have everything.

:: suggestions
I vote we keep posts short, and if its really long, link to the "article" on another web page... kinda like those "news" sites where longer articles are given their own page. So readers need not scroll through chat logs to read other articles. Oh yeah, and keep the logs to 1 log page per week? Something like that, so it doesn't take too long to load.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes