When you can't live without bananas

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, September 26, 2024

Women and Bad Advice

Rain Hope

I always get kicked out of women groups on Facebook cause some of y’all don’t have common or uncommon sense.
 
Group member : Hey y’all I need advice. My boyfriend doesn’t wanna marry me. We been together for 17 years. I helped him find a job. We have a child and I give him $175.62 towards his crack habit every month. He’s a great father and I really love him .. I don’t understand why he doesn’t want to get married. Any tips?
 
Me : Why you dating a crackhead?
 
Admins : Ramona Williams is banned now. We don’t judge here. If y’all don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it.
 
Me on a back up page : what is it about a crackhead that makes you think he should be your husband?
Admins : aLl vErsIonS oF Ramona Williams hAs BeEn bAnnED.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes