When you can't live without bananas

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Public Service Announcement from the WNBA (Women with Nice Boobs and Asses)


"We're in the club"
"Having a conversation"
"Everything is going great"
"And then your eyes start to wander"
"What is your deal, dude?"
"You have a choice, between these *eyes*, and these *breasts*"
"My breasts... are down here!"
"Every year in this country, women spend, like, 3 billion dollars on bras, so"
"Do you think think I'm wearing this bra because it's comfortable?"
"I want you to look at my tits"
"Look at my tits"
"Stare at my tits"
*Spanish*
"Why not?"
"Sure, there are times I wanna be taken seriously."
"Those times I don't wear this shirt"
"Meet my ladies. This is Gertude, and this is Stein"
"The nipples, are the eyes of the chest."
"Look me in the eyes. *opens top to reveal pixellated breasts* I dare you"
"Brought to you by WNBA (Women with Nice Boobs and Asses)"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes