"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Men's 2 emotions / On Tinder because of her Baby Daddy / Another Tinder Single Mom

iFunny hates women's profiles on Tinder:


"Alyssa 20
I've learned that men only have 2 emotions: hungry and horny. So if I see you without an erection I'll make you a sandwich!"


"Morgan 34
Insomnia
Bloating issues
Hate camping
On here because my Baby Daddy is a lying piece of shit..."


"Jessica 24
Warehouse at Amazon
- I'm 24
- Got 3 kids
- Understand my kids come first
- Not looking for a one night stand - Looking to make new friends n see where it goes
- l-lonestly only talk to and date black guys (especially hood)"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes