"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, April 06, 2023

Why girls go to the toilet in pairs / Dear Diary / Rihanna Reborn

More blocked by ifunny:


"Hey Gina, I've gotta use the restroom...wanna join me?"
"Sure, girl"
"Why do girls always use the restroom in pairs?"
"Probably talking about how good this double date is going, my man. *clinks beer bottles*"
*Two girls making out and tribbing on toilet bowl*


"Dear Diary, I think I'm ugly. No one will look at my face."


Rihanna: "Hard Face, Shoulder Back, Chest Out - Strong Dominant Masculine Woman. She is the leader"
A$AP Rocky: "Slouching, Submissive Nurturing Feminine Man, Cock Shame, He is the follower"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes