"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Links - 21st June 2022 (2 - Women)

Meme - "Girls at the Gym
How the Guys Think We Look Like
How We Really Look Like"

Meme - HBCU Confessions @HBCUfessions: "We let social media influence us to much. Last year I cheated on my ex because I thought he was a bum because he wasn't funding me to have a luxury lifestyle I see others have on IG. The whole time he was saving money to adopt his nephews. I want him back but he hates me -FAMU"

Meme - "You got to know when to hold em *hugging woman*
Know when to fold em *missionary position*
Know when to walk away *Screaming woman*
Know when to run *pregnant woman*"

Meme - "TOXIC FEMININITY TO ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS
'It's different for girls'- I'm not women enough to admit I am wrong.
'It doesn't matter what she did'- My sense of toxic entitlement is so profound that I believe females should be exempt from all accountability of thier actions.
'I just know'- I have no way of validating this baseless and hysterical assumption.
'He couldn't handle me'- He realized I'm a selfish insufferable bitch and he dumped me.
'If you were a real man..'- My attempts at domineering you have failed so l am trying to shame you into being compliant to my toxic entitlement.
'He doesn't respect women'- He wouldn't tolerate my toxic behaviour so now I am trying to turn other females against him because of my vindictive nature and tragically fragile ego.
'You don't understand, you're a man'- I can't think of a way to rationalize how badly I overreacted and now I'm trying to salvage my significantly diminished pride.
'If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best'- l am a malignant narcissist that will not extend you the courtesy that I will constantly demand.
Ladies, now that you have finished reading this are you smiling? No, then change."

Meme - Magdalena: "2017 vs 2020
Thank God for what he did in those 3 years.
I stopped
-hanging out with pp! who were bad for me
-letting them influence me
-self harming
-being anxious& depressed
-listening to music that made me feel terrible
-being angry
-being lukewarm
-looking like a clown
*Short blue hair vs medium length normal hair*"

Frederik on Twitter - "Conservative women on Twitter will post a picture like this and caption it "my faith in God and my family are my two biggest assets.""

Meme - "cant spell manipulative without a man"
"Also cant spell woman without man. whats your point?"
"Refer to us as ladies, we don't mind."
"cant spell ladies without lad, try again..."

Meme - "Female Hierarchy of needs
Self-fulfillment needs: Unnecessary Drama
Talking to 20 men, Only fans: Psychological needs
Lie, Chea: Basic needs"

Meme - "Taylor Swift has 500 songs about guys leaving her and 0 songs about blowjobs. See where I'm going with this?"

Meme - "When you ask your girl what she's angry with you about
things that were
things that are
and some things…
that have not yet come to pass"
Ditto for woke people

Meme - *Curvy woman vs Fat woman*

Meme - Dee @asapskrr: "are any men aware of how uncomfortable their mere presence makes people bc i don't think they get it"
the void @annoyeddude1: "Fellas, is it sexist to literally exist?"

CYBER DOBERMAN on Twitter - "A lot of ladies can get away with being horrible partners in a relationship because our toxicity is usually masked as emotional expression when it's really just destructive behaviour, poor social and communication skills coupled with an inability to compromise."

Meme - "When You Are About to Cum and You Are Pulling Out but She Knows Your Family Is Rich"

How US-born Sydney psychologist was struck off for seducing suicidal teenage boy - "A Sydney psychologist said to have seduced a suicidal teenage boy with more than 240 emoji-laden text messages has been struck off for five years. Mum of three Jo Wise, 40, faced a tribunal on Tuesday which found her conduct had been 'reprehensible, improper and unethical'"

Meme - Man to Man: "Hey, man, You look cute! You should smile more"
"Hello, lovely gentlemen!"
"You fixed your own computer? You're so smart. That's impressive."
"Dude, it's my job"
"You look way too good to be a cashier"
Facebook - "I mean really... If this makes you complain, you must be drowning in compliments, to hate one more so much."
Comments (elsewhere): "women only enjoy compliments from men they would fuck. men are starved for any positive attention"
"There was a reddit post or informal study about the last time people got a hug. Most of the women's answers were in hours or days. Most of the men's answers were in months or years. The women expressed indignation that the men weren't taking it seriously and doubted their lack of hugs"
Addendum: Also titled "Feminist comic showing how women are treated with the roles reversed, these would all make men happy af"

Meme - Jazzy Gabert: "I escaped social expectations! I'm 36, not married, I never bought a house, nor do I have kids or a dog. You know what... I'M FREAKING HAPPY!" - 2018
Tattooed former WWE wrestler has not had sex for 2 years as she begs for love - "A tattooed former WWE wrestler who claims she has not had sex for two years says she is waiting for a "big strong guy like actor Dwayne Johnson". Jazzy Gabert, who lives in Bisingen in south-western Germany, is a professional wrestler looking for love after being single for 12 years and claiming to not having sex in two years. The 39-year-old, who sports a large 'A' on her wrestling clothes that stands for her alter ego "Alpha Female", believes the reason is because men are “afraid of me”." - 2022

I went from neuroscientist to stripper — and now I'm rich with no regrets - "A 21-year-old British woman has turned her back on a promising career as a neuroscientist in order to become a stripper and OnlyFans star — and she reportedly already earns more than her wealthy parents. Mercedes Valentine graduated from university with a first-class degree in neuroscience and was considering following in the footsteps of her doctor dad and mom, who make a combined income of $260,000 per year. But the brainy blond shocked her family and friends when she decided to pursue pole dancing instead... When she finished her degree, a friend from her pole dancing class suggested she give stripping a try — and Valentine has never looked back."

Meme - "an abOrtion is $500
Plan B is $50
A condom is $5
Being Gay is free,
The choice is yours"

Meme - "bye white genes"
*Black eye*

Woman ends 14-year marriage after meeting 'soulmate' only to get rejected - "The Sydney Morning Herald published an extract from Amanda Trenfield's memoir When a Soulmate Says No"

Green Goblin: "Here's the real truth. The real reason why western women are so entitled these days is because of simps bowing down to their every demand. Men are so desperate for female affection that they will do almost anything to gain their approval. If more men took pride in themselves and their values, they wouldn't stoop low to a woman being abhorrent and irrational. Once men begin to call out female entitlement and stop giving sth attention, women will eventually learn that their behaviour will not get them the man that they so often claim they don't need and they'll slowly but surely change their personalities to become better, more suitable partners."

Meme - Jimmy Rustlers: "How do get a girlfriend?"
"Post memes until one keeps heart reacting them. Then send your peen to her inbox. *heart react on current post*"

Meme - "Do you wanna come over and eat what my mom made?"
"what'd she make?"
"me"

MEN, WOMEN AND CRIME - "Some explain women's greater fear of crime as due to their greater likelihood of being victimized by strangers. This explanation is based on a false assumption; crimes against women are far less likely to be "stranger crimes" than crimes against men. Another explanation of women's greater fear of crime is their greater physical vulnerability. Studies show, however, that women are not more likely than men to be physically injured during a crime. A third explanation for women's greater fear of crime is that they have greater appreciation for the risk of victimization and take precautionary measures. This theory fails to take account of many women's failure to take precautions against those crimes for which they are at greater risk, that is, threats of spouses and acquaintances. A fourth explanation of women's greater fear of crime is their risk of being sexually assaulted. This explanation does not explain why women are more fearful of many other crimes for which they are at low risk of victimization. The author supports the theory that women fear crime more than men because women are culturally conditioned to view themselves as vulnerable and as targets for victimization, while men are raised to perceive themselves as strong, brave, and invulnerable"
This won't stop feminists from propagating the myth that women are more at risk from crime than men

Meme - "Sorry I suck at Greentext.
>Catch my now ex-wife cheating on me.
>Pretend nothing is wrong but turn into a manipulative sociopath.
>Break gas gauge in her car. Siphon gas out randomly so she's always running out.
>Get a nanny cam that's hidden in a lamp. Get video of her fucking around.
>Find out everything I can about the guy she's fucking.
>lol dance instructor.
>Find out he's looking for work, get ahold of his resume.
>Rework it so it's not retarded, impersonate him, and get him an interview at a studio 2 states away. Dream job, if you're a fag
>He bites. Takes the job and after some mushy bullshit ghosts my wife.
>Meanwhile I start siphoning money out of our accounts slowly and keep the cash hidden away in my truck in a lockbox. Put away
>it's time.
>Wait for her to be dead asleep, unlock her phone and turn off alarms on days that the coin I flip turns up heads.
>She gets fired. Calls me bawling her eyes out.
>When she gets home my wedding ring is on the table with her laptop playing the video of them fucking. Next to that is a copy of the divorce petition."

Mum-of-four who couldn't afford Christmas presents turns to OnlyFans to buy kids' gifts - "A glam mother-of-four who couldn't afford to get her children any presents for Christmas is now able to treat them to lavish gifts – after quitting her teaching jobs for OnlyFans and raking in the cash. The weather outside might be frightful, but the state of LA resident Courtney Tillia's bank account is delightful after she discovered a real appetite for her raunchy snaps on the X-rated site this year."

Meme - Notdaniellapineda: "While I have the world's attention, I wanted to take this opportunity to post a picture of my childhood bestie, Jessica, getting pinned by good ol' Sammy Davis Jr. This hound would assault all the local children, and sure it was weird, but that was the We'd all been pegged at one point or another. It was a right of passage if you will. My feed has been very glamorous as of late and I just wanted to remind you of who I am, and where I come from."

Meme - lil momma @_badlil_vibe: "If your girlfriend white , you single to me wtf Sarah gone do ?"
bambi @yungsarah_: "Beat your ass"

Baby It's Cold Cum Inside Funny Printed Women Briefs Underwear Cute Snowflake Printed Sports Fitness Shorts Women's Fashion Seamless Knickers Underwear Underpanties

Meme - "I remember when I was dating this rich guy and he asked out of the blue if I could date a struggling guy... (my reply was no due to certain personal reasons). This guy then looked me in the eyes and said "do you know to me you're the struggling guy"."

Meme - Nida Kirmani @NidaKirmani: "Men get married so they can get their wives to do all of their unpaid labour to enable them to do well at their jobs & have fun with their mates and then complain about how awful it is to be tied down."
@mangopersn: "Plot twist .... Women get married so that they just b lazy at home watching tv & gossiping all day long and the man toils and struggles to earn to support such lazy life choices"
Nida Kirmani @Nidakirmani: "Wow, you really hate women."

Meme - "That moment when you’finally realise she's not sitting on a sofa"

Police: Fake Gynecologist Had Women to Undergo Vaginal Exams Online - "Police in Italy searched the home of a suspected serial sexual predator Friday who allegedly posed as a gynecologist to persuade numerous women to undergo vaginal exams through a weblink. Authorities in Bari seized smartphones and memory cards from the 40-year-old after they wiretapped the man’s phone calls once complaints came in from several alleged victims... The man allegedly contacted women who underwent swabs at clinics in different places across the country, informing them they were diagnosed with “several vaginal infections,” police noted in a statement. “He then persuaded them to undergo an online gynaecological exam,” the statement read. It said “over 400 women throughout Italy” were targeted, ranging from Lazio, Lombardia, and Calabria. According to la Repubblica, the suspect used an anonymous phone number. “He introduced himself as a doctor. He knew my date and place of birth and asked me if I had done a gynaecological check-up in recent months”"

Meme - "When you poke holes in his condoms and get aids instead of a baby"

Meme - Matt Walsh @MattWalshBlog: "Well after having thousands of emotional women scream at me for the past 24 hours, I have reevaluated my original position and come to the conclusion that I'm even more right than I initially realized"

Swinger sends severely disabled men free nudes to ‘brighten up their days' - "Vista Wife - coined Britain’s most famous swinger - made the statement on Twitter after launching her own kinky website. The 29-year-old was reacting to a tweet that read: “As a sex worker I have seen men whose wives passed away, or have severe brain damage. Men who have crippling anxiety, or physical disabilities. Men who have deep feelings of shame for their kinks. "Any anyone who thinks it is wrong to provide them joy can go f*** themselves.”... a recent study by non-monogamous dating app 3Fun revealed the top swinging cities in the UK. London came out on top with 20,476 registered users of the app being based there. Birmingham and Manchester came in second and third place respectively with both having just under 3,000 users... of more than 3,000 people who were surveyed, most said their favourite kink in the bedroom was dirty talk. This was followed by role play and ropes and bondage."

Mother-of-two lost £80,000 after turning to a con artist on Facebook who made her 'feel loved' - "A mother who ended her 29-year-relationship for a con man she met on social media has issued a warning to others after sending more than £80,000 to a fraudster who used pictures of Latvia's silver fox defence minister to reel her in. Sharon Bulmer, 51, from Manchester, spent more than two years speaking to a fraudster posing as 'Murphy Townsend', a US soldier who needed money to leave Syria and visit her. She began speaking to the scammer, who used suave photos of Latvia's Minister of Defence, Artis Pabriks, when he sent her a message on Facebook in May 2020, claiming to be 'lonely'... The Latvian Defence Office said it has reported more 100 fake profiles using images of Artis Pabriks and has been 'facing this situation for a long time'... Sharon had ended her relationship with her partner of 29 years in order to 'start a new life' with 'Murphy'... Sharon, who is a team leader at a Covid site, sent 'Murphy' the cash in Bitcoin. The con artist avoided having a video call with her by claiming that he wasn't allowed to at his base... Sharon is in thousands of pounds of debt after sending the money to Murphy."

Meme - "I consent" - Man
"I consent" - Woman
"I don't" - Another man
"... and who are you?" - Woman
"The man who would've married you" - Another man
"LOL! I DON'T DATE GOOD MEN IN MY SLUTTY YEARS." - Woman
Slutty years later...
"Marry me?" - Woman with child
"Lol! I'm the abusive fuckboy you chose." - Man
"Marry me?" - Woman with 2 children
"Lol! I'm the thug you chose." - Man
*Woman tries to grab another man, who vanishes in smoke*
Tinder: "BITCH, 32
MY KIDS COME FIRST!
TIRED OF GAMES AND JERKS!
NEED A GOOD MAN WITH A JOB!
NO MORE HOOKUPS!"
This is an edited version of the original and is actually funnier

Meme - "Me to my girl:
Wolf to sheep: "If you feel sad I can eat you""

Jilted Cambodian girlfriend suffers serious burns after botched acid attack - "Ung Limey, a 21-year-old from Phnom Penh, Cambodia, attempted to pour acid on her ex fiance while riding behind him as a passenger on his motorbike. Although she injured her intended target, she failed to account for the large amount of the chemical that would be blown back across her own face. To make matters worse, Leng Socheata, 23, crashed moments later due to the intense pain caused by the burning acid, causing further injuries to the pair."

I send all five of my kids to birthday parties even when only one’s invited - people say I'm rude but I don't care - "TikTok user Jeena shared a video where she explained that she extends invitations to all of her brood."

Meme - "This 19-year-old is 2020's 'Most Beautiful' woman in the world"
"I can find 4 of her just scrolling through TikTok"

Mortified Mum Confused As Postman 'Smirks' Handing Over Parcel Before Seeing Label - "Chloe Lythgoe, 21, thought she'd treat herself to a 'clit sucker' sex toy off Amazon for £15, and patiently waited for it to arrive... After looking down at the parcel to try to work out what was going on, she realised that he had most likely seen the 'Satisfyer Clit Sucker Next Generation' label that was casually sitting on the outside of the packaging."
And of course her response to the "embarrassment" is to tell the world

I've realised at the age of 82 that I married the wrong man

Fans baffled by Madonna’s 3D model of her vagina in new series of NFTs

TIL - Alf Adams came up for the idea of the 'strained-layer quantum well laser' walking on the beach with his wife. He paused for a moment and asked her to stop talking for a moment to let him think, these lasers are now used in almost every household today : todayilearned

Meme - "Having thick thighs and wearing shorts is all fun and games until you have to pull them down every five minutes"

Meme - "My gf started an onlyfans 2 months ago and after one month she only had one follower (me) she was upset and I felt bad for her. 42 KB JPG decided to create multiple accounts and subscribe to her so she would be happier and more encouraged to continue with her journey. Recently over the past few weeks she has been messaging one of my accounts, which uses a very handsome male profile picture and she has been hinting at meeting up with him. I don't know what to do right now, do I tell her the truth about what I am doing, or continue pretending to be this guy to avoid upsetting her? She mentioning being willing to fly out to meet this dude, I think her heart would be broken if I told her."

Meme - kylee @kkyleejones: "OF comin soon (: hmu now for private content"
kylee @kkyleejones: "Just got dumped. How's y'all's day going?"

Meme - "Women after 5 rounds: I can do this all day
Men after 5 rounds: *dead*"

Meme - "the man that made up the term "gold digger" just didn't choose women in thcir price range. Dont try to gaslight women into thinking they're using you for your money when you cant afford that kind of woman. Date in your bracket sir"

Meme - "Yesterday a creep told me he loved my long hair, so today I cut it"
Phukkya Fielings: "I love your neck"

Richard Cooper on Twitter - "Dear ladies: If you have more than two baby daddies, please do not vote. You will pick the wrong man again."

Meme - "Let's go together soon :)"
"Wait random but how much do you make every year"
"60k lol"
"Oof That's not six figures"
"You work at Taco Bell"
"Yeah for now"

Meme - "35
My name is *** my life revolves around being a mom to my 2yrs old and stepping into a new chapter in my life. I'm looking for friends at the moment. However the friend side of this app was only giving me girls and I'd rather find a nice guy to talk to. Into black guys only"

Meme - "When you go through his phone to see if HE'S cheating but you find screenshots of YOU cheating"

TikTok trend encourages users to share their most toxic behavior - "“When I went to see Christmas lights and asked a random guy to pretend to be my boyfriend so I could put it on my [Instagram] Story to make another guy jealous,” @whoashell wrote... “When I found out my BF was cheating on me instead of breaking up he had me and the other girl give speeches on why he should stay with either of us. And when he chose me I took him out to dinner and got him thank you presents,” @vantitties confessed."

Meme - "When I randomly decided to google my fiances name on the couch and saw a review written on a jewelers website for my engagement ring months before we even met <3 <3 <3"

Meme - "Your vibrator will function longer than his d*ck EVER will. With the right batteries, of course. Move on sis"
"A reminder for ALL my girls out there: Have as much sex as you want. Your dress is not "too short" or "too low". Wear as much makeup as you want, And MOST IMPORTANTLY..."
"why does every guy just want me for my body. I want to be loved."

Meme - "i'm already married but when i hang out with my single friends, to help them hook with some beautiful chicks, spot the classic couple of good looking girl with fat friend and go for the fat friend, offering her a drink etc. while i'm busy distracting the whale i send my friend to the hot chick, that is now demoralised because she thought the guys would hit on her and not on the whale and most of the time my friend succeeds. when i see they succeded, i tell the ha mbeast that i was just pretending to be interested because i wanted my friend to have a chance with the beautiful girl, and then leave her alone, go back home to my beautiful wife and laugh with her at the fat chick who is now alone and probably binge drinking so she'll be even fatter the next day. never thought life could be this good"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes