"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, May 02, 2020

Words at a funeral

When I was about 9 years old, my mom forced me to go with her to the funeral of a friend of hers that I didn't know. : Jokes

When I was about 9 years old, my mom forced me to go with her to the funeral of a friend of hers that I didn't know.

When we got there, I stayed in a corner waiting for the funeral to end. Then a man approached me and said:

"Enjoy life, boy. Be happy because time flies. Look at me now, I didn't enjoy mine."

He patted my head and left.

Before leaving, my Mom forced me to say goodbye to the dead person. When I looked in the coffin, I was startled to see the man who was talking to me in the corner was the same one in the coffin.

For several years, I was not able to sleep properly because of nightmares.

Years later, I discovered that the dead man had a twin brother.....
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes